Some 2D mode users may encounter a black or dark blue screen right after they launch the app. This issue may be caused by the following:
- Internet problem. Check internet connectivity, then restart the application.
- Resolution Conflict. Sometimes a blank screen is a result of the app attempting to display the wrong fullscreen resolution. Here are a couple of things to try:
- Toggle fullscreen (alt-enter on Windows) to see if the app is visible in windowed mode.
- When launching the app, hold shift (Windows) to bring up the Unity settings window. Choose the correct resolution for your display.
- Video Card Compatibility. AltspaceVR runs best on discrete graphics cards. Running AltspaceVR on integrated graphics may cause irregularities (this is common on gaming laptops). Check your graphics settings to ensure that AltspaceVR is running on the discrete graphics card.
Still having trouble? Click here to send a Support Request.