Accidents happen. That's life. But it can be really frustrating to lose a whole event to an unfortunate misclick. If you have accidentally or regrettably deleted one of your events, don't worry. This guide offers step-by-step instruction on the event-recovery process.
- To begin, first you must log in to your account on the AltspaceVR website.
- Navigate to the "Events" tab
- You will see a "My Recently Deleted Events" tab. Click it.
- Select an event and click "Set to Draft" (*Only events deleted within the last 30 days will populate in this tab.)
5. Only event owners & admins can see a deleted event's details. All others will see a 404 error page if they go to the direct link.
6. Once you've "Set to Draft" you can make changes to your event.
7. From there, recover your event by selecting "Activate"
*Please note, not all events may be recoverable. If you're having a hard time recovering your event, reach out to our Help Desk.