This guide will help you create and share your first Altspace World!
Part 1: Creating
- Complete the tutorial and sign up (for free, if you haven't already)
- Open your Menu and navigate to Worlds > Mine
- Join the first World (Surprise! We've pre-created one for you)
- Use the World Editor to make a simple label
- Congratulations! You've created your first Altspace World, your very own multiplayer social VR experience! Play around with the World Editor, starting with Kits that contain objects you can place and manipulate.
Part 2: Sharing
- Go to the Campfire (or wherever the people you want to share with are)
- Open your Menu and find your World again but this time click "Info"
- Click "Portal" to spawn a party portal
- Wait for people to click on the portal to join your party and when you're ready, click on the portal again to take your party to your World
- Let the party begin! Your friends will see your World change as you build so dazzle them with your creativity.
You should be world-building in minutes; however, if you do run into issues check out these resources:
- Where can I get help with world-building?
- more soon...
Finally, join our Early Access Program (free) and submit your World to be Featured when you're ready. We're excited to see what you will make!
Credits: Lorelle VanFossen, Tommy, TonyFilms335, Homer, Mark-UK, Neelix, and other world-building team members