- Create a new Unity project
- Put AltspaceImporter.cs in Assets/Editor (create the folder if it isn't there)
- Create a Tag named "Altspace"
- Open tab AltspaceVR > Importer
- Download asset bundles (for preview to work)
- Create a Assets/Resources folder
- Go through the json file and find the "pc" asset bundle urls
- Download those files and import those into the Resources folder
- Drag <file>.json into your project
- Drag <file>.json from the Project tab into the field in AltspaceImport tab
- Click "Load Asset Bundles"
- Click "Generate"
- If you're having problems, re-open your project first and try again